A little good news - I did see a loss on the scale when comparing my weight from April 12 to now, so I'll take it and see this as the start of something great, again!
This week I am committing to mixing up the hum drum foods. I will be making several new recipes which include:
- Cucumber dill salad with sour cream dressing
- Slow-cooker chili steak and black bean tacos
- Zero point soup
- Scallop and broccoli stir-fry
- Seafood salad with lemon and orzo
- Herbed salad with roasted corn and pita croutons
- Rosemary chicken with balsamic-glazed onions
- Smoky Pork BBQ
- North African meatball stew with couscous
I am in planning mode and will be adding everything to my tracker. So here we go, friends! Next week, I know I'll have a loss on the scale to report and I really can't wait to start feeling the fruits of my labor. I want to feel good again!
What are you doing this week to mix it up, keep it fresh and stay on track?